KGS ID Number:
Return to original location
- Creates comma-delimited text files with well and lithologic log information for wells visible in the current map extent.
- If a filter is in effect, the download will also be filtered.
- This dialog box will close and another will open with links to your files (may take a few minutes depending on number of wells).
- You may continue to use the map while the progress indicator is displayed.
Other options to download well data can be accessed through the WWC5 database.
The size of the map image on the page can be adjusted by changing the size of the browser window.
- Creates a PDF of the map in a new browser window.
- Feature transparency and hightlighting are not currently supported. If you wish to use these features,
use a screen capture program to clip the map out of the browser window and save it as an image.