Return to original location
- Creates comma-delimited text files with well, tops, log, LAS, cuttings, and core information for wells visible in the current map extent.
- If a filter is in effect, the download will also be filtered.
- If the Show Wells Assigned to Selected Field filter is on, all wells for the field will be downloaded, even if they are not visible in the current map extent.
- This dialog box will close and another will open with links to your files (may take a few minutes depending on number of wells).
- You may continue to use the map while the progress indicator is displayed.
The size of the map image on the page can be adjusted by changing the size of the browser window.
- Creates a PDF of the map in a new browser window.
- Feature transparency and hightlighting are not currently supported. If you wish to use these features,
use a screen capture program to clip the map out of the browser window and save it as an image.